The electrochemical results can be supplemented by classical corrosion tests.
Below you will find an overview of the tests we can offer.
- Salt spray test according to DIN 50021-SS or new DIN EN ISO 9227 NSS (chambers; 1.2x0.75x0.85m)
- Climate change test according to VW PV 1210 or VDA change test 621-415 or DIN EN ISO 11997-1, Cycle B (1.5 x 0.5m)
- Filiform corrosion test according to DIN EN 4623
- Condensation water test according to DIN EN ISO 6270-2 (insert chamber size ) e.g. also with cross-cut test according to DIN EN ISO 2409
- VDA new 233-102 (2 x 1m)
- ACT, Volvo 423-0014 & Scania STD 4319 (2 x 1m)
- ACT 2, Volvo VCC 1027, 1449 & Scania STD 4445, Ford L-467 (2 x 1m)
- AASS DIN EN ISO 9227 (1.5 x 0.5m)
- Kesternichtest according to DIN EN ISO 6988
- ASTM G48-11 (A) Pitting and crevice corrosion resistance of stainless steels using ferric chloride solution
- ASTM A262-14 practice A (Oxalic acid test / oxalic acid etch test) (Intergranular corrosion - IK)
- Strauss test according to DIN EN ISO 3651 or ASTM 262-14 practice E (intergranular corrosion - IK)
- Stress corrosion cracking test of austenitic materials in boiling magnesium chloride solution according to DIN EN ISO 7539-1
- Stress corrosion cracking test of copper and brass materials in media containing ammonia and sulphate according to DIN 50916
- Testing for hydrogen embrittlement (according to DIN EN 50969-2)
- Long-term and outdoor exposure tests are also carried out.
Furthermore, the corrosion of metallic components in the soil can be assessed according to DIN 50929-3 or earth improvement materials according to DIN EN IEC 62561-7.
Please contact us. We will be happy to support you in selecting the optimal corrosion test for your requirements.